The Board of Christian Education met on December 10, 2017 with the following members in attendance:
Jen Lopata, Tonia Schaeffer, Alyssa Schoch, Jen Fritz & Pastor Bannerman.
- Rainbow Sunday-pillows, calming bottles and cards/coloring pages
- Hanging of the Greens service today
- No SS on December 24th of 31st
- Family Breakfast/Crafts & Christmas Pageant-along with breakfast the kids will be able to do some crafts with their families
-costumes for the Pageant will be at the entrance of the sanctuary for whoever would like to participate
- New “Junior Church”-Starting January 7th-the children will be going up to Sunday School after the Children’s Sermon and will be brought back downstairs at the end of the service
-Confirmation class will still meet at 9 am with Pastor Bannerman -Other ideas for Junior Church would be to bring the children down every other Sunday for the last hymn so they are part of the service and Communion Sundays Good of the Order
- Curriculum moving forward-more details to come
Next meeting: Sunday, January 14th after 10:15 worship service.